Copenhagen based indie game development studio of 15+ looking for a fulltime Unity Programmer!
FlatPonies is an independent game development studio based around the Copenhagen Area. We released #AkiRobots in 2020, are currently working on Rebots & #SkiJump (as VRUnicorns) & a very secret project. We are currently looking for an additional Unity programmer for Rebots. We are a small team and you will get to see the direct result of your horse work from day one and be surrounded by lovely ponies…ehm…team mates.
We are looking for a programmer that has experience with procedural generation & save systems and in addition supporting game & level designers by creating tools for them in Unity.
The experience and skills that we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional programming experience working within Unity.
- Strong knowledge of C# and knowledge of code design patterns.
- Ability to break down and estimate your own tasks, and take part in assessing other tasks as well.
- Good collaboration skills, #TeamSpirit and the ability to figure out what users “really” want.
- Comfortable being self-led and take initiative.
Additional things we’d like:
- Well founded in mathematics, algorithms, and data structures.
- You have experience working with:
- Procedurally generated content
- Node based editors
- Save systems
- Understanding of content pipelines for game production.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with Git for version control.
What We Offer
- Full time job with flexible hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity for remote work (fully or partially).
- Hardware and software necessary to do your work comfortably & productively.
- Stage 1: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application & carrots.
- Stage 2: We will be reviewing applications continuously and calling candidates into a first interview to get to know your experiences, goals and motivations.
- Stage 3: You will have a more in-depth interview with our programming team to assess your technical skills based on a small exercise.